DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH SCOOTWORKS!!

Style and Design
Turnaround Time

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! They are thieves.

Like everyone else, I have been scammed by Scootworks, Inc. I ordered $150.98 worth of merchandise from them and it was never delivered. I continued to attempt to make email contact with them to no avail. I was given numerous excuses in over a dozen emails and was eventually told a refund was issued however I never received my money.

I have filed a complaint with the BBB and if it cannot be resolved through them I will be taking them to small claims court. There is no accountability within this company and they continually make excuses eventually ceasing contact with you to avoid any confrontation or potential positive outcome.

Product or Service Mentioned: Scootworks Shipping Service.

Reason of review: They lie, take your money, and offer nothing but excuses. .

Scootworks - Screwed

Same as the others, took my $$ right away but never got around to sending my stuff. Every time I contacted them it was a different reason, until it was too late to dispute charge or fill a BBB complaint.

Then just quit responding at all. These people are complete P.O.S. and I hope they lose everything they have STOLEN from their customers. Now I always review a business for complaints before ordering anything.

BE WARNED!!!

This one hundred word minimum is an absolutely ridiculous requirement for a complaint. I've said what needs said but it will not accept the review because I did not meet this *** limit, please change it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Scootworks Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Elstree, Hertford, United Kingdom #1282559

Put simply, Dave Hockaday and Scootworks are thieves and liars. They took my money, and delivered nothing, apart from a load of BS...Maybethere's a case for some sort of class action against him, there seem to be enough scammed people out there.